The Water Systems QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental) System is an integral part of our Company culture. The Company views QHSE compliance as a primary management responsibility and key to business success. The QHSE system has the active commitment (and accountability) of all management, employees and contractors.
We recognize that we will only reach our goals through continual improvement and firm application of our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management system. Water Systems conduct its business in a manner that protects the health and safety of our people and has a minimal impact upon the environment.
We are committed to:-
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times.
- Eliminating Quality non-conformance and HSE Incidents.
- Complying with local applicable laws, regulations and customer requirements.
- Applying and supporting a risk assessment process which drives the implementation of controls to eliminate the likelihood of injury or ill health.
- Identify and assess potential for major hazards and institute appropriate control measures.
- Engaging and consulting with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions and providing advice and supervision on occupational health.
- Recognizing and appreciating the maintenance of our QHSE managements system.
- Setting Objectives for measuring and reporting Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental performance on a regular, consistent and meaningful basis.
- Communicating openly with all employees, customers and contactors to ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies and procedures.
- Rewarding outstanding QHSE performance; and dealing with non-compliance both fairly and transparently.
As part of the efforts of the Company towards achieving its Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality targets, it is committed to documenting, operating and maintaining an Integrated Management System in a manner that is consistent and geared towards registration to International Standards ISO 9001:2008, and BS OHSAS 18001:2007. It is our Company’s belief that, in operating to these standards and adopting industry best practice, we will meet the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements of our customers and the Industry.
Chief Executive Officer